Key Features & Benefits
- Optimizes pH for balanced microflora in the gut.
- Promotes digestion by activating digestive enzymes, and nutrient absorption by facilitating healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Favors mineral absorption through acidification of the gut.
- Helps normalization of the gut environment after chemotherapy, antibiotic use, and stressful events.
- Improves the overall production and performance of livestock.
How Semalex® Feed Acidifier Works
Healthy gut is one in which gram positive and gram negative bacteria thrive in balance. When the balance is disrupted, potentially pathogenic gram negative bacteria dominate and impact key gut functions: digestion, nutrient absorption and immunity. pH of the gut and gut microflora play the most important roles in gut health. Acidifiers regulate gut pH, thereby creating favorable environment for good bacteria to grow and facilitate a healthy gut.